Below is information and fact sheets for The Clinic for the year 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016. and 2015 in PDF Format below. If you don't have a PDF Reader to view these files, CLICK HERE to download .
Without a doubt 2020 has proven to be an incredibly challenging year for St. Andrews Children’s Clinic, having to adjust to the new norm and finding creative ways to provide service to our families in Mexico. We opted to do telemedicine and zoom appointments for the time being. We navigated through what seemed to be the impossible and now can continue. There is still a long road ahead, but we are confident that with you, our loyal donors, we will be able to continue to provide services to the children moving forward.
In 2020, with the help of our generous donors and volunteers, St. Andrew’s provided the following:
We are very proud to report to you that 98% of all donations goes to patient care.
The Clinic is Celebrating 45 years in 2018. A “Clinic of Love”.
• 1228 Clinic hours by volunteer health care professionals
• 1518 Clinic hours by other volunteers
• 550 patient visits
• 30 first time visits to The Clinic
• 5 Mexico visits per month
• 9 lab test in Mexico
• 206 orthodontal visits
• 1 eye surgery in 2020
• 4 round trip flights and transportation to hospitals for patients
• 16 prostheses
• 4 orthopedic surgeries
• 28 eyeglasses dispensed
• 72 pairs of corrective shoes and orthotics
• 6 customized wheelchairs, walkers, and strollers
• 21 donated wheelchairs to children and families in Mexico
• 15 prescriptions, either for corneal transplants or dermatology patients
• 6 round trip flights donated
• 6 tele medicine patients
• 11 other orthotic deliveries
Mariana is 9 and lives in Hermosillo, Sonora.
She was born with both a cleft lip
and a cleft palate. She has had 2 surgeries
at our Annual Cleft Palate/Cleft Lip Mission
in Hermosillo, Sonora. In October
2017 she had bone graft surgery, a tooth
extraction, and a minor lip revision. She
will continue to visit our clinic for Speech
Therapy and Orthodontal care.